We are offering a pharmacy degree graduate Foundation Year placement based in our busy health centre pharmacy.
The Health Centre Pharmacy has a vacancy (2022/2023) for an enthusiastic foundation year pharmacist keen to start their career in the perfect learning environment.
Our busy pharmacy which is based within Carrickfergus Healthcentre will provide an excellent professional environment where you will gain a wide range of experience, not just in all areas of pharmacy practice but you will also be exposed to the very latest in information technology and best business practice.
Why choose the Healthcentre Pharmacy
- Friendly staff including 4 pharmacists, dispensary technician, dispensary assistants, counter assistants.
- a modern healthcare environment including the efficiencies of two dispensing robots.
- A yearly calendar of health events including know your numbers week, diabetes week, asthma awareness week and no smoking day.
- The Healthcentre Pharmacy holds an overseas sponsor licence.
As you will be working with an experienced pharmacy team and because we are based within Carrickfergus Healthcentre you will have fantastic access to other healthcare professionals within the wider healthcare team. This will include,
- practice based pharmacists
- mental health teams
- social workers
- allied health professionals
- Highly competative salary
- Experienced tutors
- Dedicated study time to include NICPLD/UCA training courses.
- 2021 Summer/Holiday work if required.
- Professional fees covered.
- Monday-Friday. Set lunch breaks. No weekends or late nights.
Find out more about our business.
To apply, please send a letter explaining why you want to work at the Healthcentre Pharmacy and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org