We have a job opportunity for a Full time pharmacist.
The Health Centre Pharmacy has a vacancy for a full time, permanent, enthusiastic pharmacist keen to progress their career. Immediate start. Our busy pharmacy which is based within Carrickfergus Healthcentre will provide an excellent professional environment where you will gain a wide range of experience, not just in all areas of pharmacy practice but you will also be exposed to the very latest in information technology and best business practice.
Why choose the Healthcentre Pharmacy
- Independent family run business
- Friendly staff including 4 pharmacists, dispensary technician, dispensary assistants, counter assistants.
- Busy pharmacy with strong relationships with the other health professionals within the Healthcentre.
- a modern healthcare environment including the efficiencies of two dispensing robots.
- The pharmacy offers various pharmacy health services including smoking cessation, medicines management, and minor ailments.
- A yearly calendar of health events including know your numbers week, diabetes week, asthma awareness week and no smoking day.
- Private flu and travel vaccination clinics.
- The Healthcentre Pharmacy holds an overseas sponsor licence.
As you will be working with an experienced team, the job would suit either experienced or newly qualified pharmacists.
- Working with other pharmacists.
- On-site parking.
- PSNI fees paid.
- Monday-Friday. Set lunch breaks. No weekends or late nights.
Contract length: permanent
Full-time hours: 40 per week or will also consider part time.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
Find out more about our business.
To apply, please send a letter explaining why you want to work at the Healthcentre Pharmacy and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org