Full Time Pharmacist.
The Health Centre Pharmacy has a vacancy for a full time, permanent, enthusiastic pharmacist keen to progress their career. Immediate start. Our busy pharmacy which is based within Carrickfergus Healthcentre will provide an excellent professional environment where you will gain a wide range of experience, not just in all areas of pharmacy practice but you will also be exposed to the very latest in information technology and best business practice.
Why choose the Healthcentre Pharmacy
- Friendly staff including 4 pharmacists, dispensary technician, dispensary assistants, counter assistants.
- a modern healthcare environment including the efficiencies of two dispensing robots.
- A yearly calendar of health events including know your numbers week, diabetes week, asthma awareness week and no smoking day.
- The Healthcentre Pharmacy holds an overseas sponsor licence.
As you will be working with an experienced team, the job would suit either experienced or newly qualified pharmacists.
- Professional fees paid
- Monday-Friday. Set lunch breaks. No weekends or late nights.
- Working in a healthcentre pharmacy with the benefit of close working relationships with the wider healthcare teams.
Contract length: permanent
Full-time hours: 40 per week or will also consider part time.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: competative salary depending on experience
Find out more about our business.
To apply, please send a letter explaining why you want to work at the Healthcentre Pharmacy and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org