*** Please note - New sign-ups to this service are temporarily suspended due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic ***
Want to Stop Smoking?
Smoking is the single greatest preventable cause of premature death and avoidable illness in Northern Ireland.
We offer a specialist one to one smoking cessation service within the pharmacy.
Its aim is to help motivated quitters to stop smoking.
- Take you through the process of quitting
- Provide you with good tips to help give you the best attempt at a successful quit
- Be there to support and encourage you
- Provide useful information about the use of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches, gum etc)
- Provide Nicotine Replacement Therapy on the NHS if appropriate
We provide this free service for around twenty patients per month and have a quit rate over over 50% after four weeks.
If you want to stop smoking please do not hesitate to ask one of the staff, who will be happy to make an appointment for you with one of our trained pharmacists. Contact us to make an appointment online or call us on 028 9336 5111.Back